ELECTRO – ALFA INTERNAȚIONAL SRL
Increased innovation within the company by setting-up a Centre for Research and Development and by acquiring specific equipment and software.
- Assistance in Feasibility Study development, according to GD 28/2008;
- Grant application development, including: cost-benefit analysis, project activities development, risks management plan, procurement planning and development, additional documents.
The project increases the innovation capacity of the company by setting-up a Centre of Research and Development. The centre will be located in Botoșani, in a building erected through the project and includes 2 sections:
- 1 R&D Centre intended for performance testing on experimental patterns, prototypes and zero series, in order to test the viability and efficiency of the new technical solutions;
- 1 prototype laboratory intended for studying the technological solution and for achievement of experimental patterns and product prototypes.
The Centre will benefit from specific equipment for research and innovation activity:
- 25 installations, equipment and independent instruments for research;
- 23 IT and communication equipment;
- 40 licenses, software etc.
Total value: 4,634,829.59 Euro
Grant value: 1,623,271.99 Euro