STABILUS ROMÂNIA SRL
Increasing competitiveness of the company in the market by developing manufacturing capacity and export volume.
- Grant application development, including: market study and market opportunities analysis, project activities development, procurement planning, risks management plan, communication management plan with the contracting authority and other stakeholders, additional documents;
- Assistance during project evaluation and grant contracting period;
- Assistance during project implementation and monitoring: assistance in carrying out procurement procedures, advice on costs monitoring, achievement of progress/final reports and payment/reimbursement requests, assistance in project management contracts, monitoring of project indicators, monitoring of regulatory compliance.
The project involves the development of the company manufacturing capacity, through:
- Procurement of 49 performing equipment to develop a new production line and double the actual manufacturing capacity;
- Turnover growth by at least 57% in 5 years from project completion;
- Export growth by at least 50% in 5 years from project completion;
- 114 new jobs within the company.
Total value: 2,876,000.58 Euro
Grant value: 1,006,555.51 Euro