AUTOMOBILE DACIA SA
Improving the management of energy consumption in the industrial sector of manufacturing road transport vehicles, by purchasing equipment that will achieve energy savings.
- Assistance in developing the energetical audit;
- Assistance in developing the Feasibility Study, according to GD 28/2008 provisions;
- Grant application development, including: project activities development, cost-benefit analysis, risks management plan, procurement planning, project management team description, additional documents;
- Checking specifications within awarding documentation and also technical data, functional requirements and specifications for equipment;
- Assistance during project evaluation and grant contracting phases.
The project proposes replacing of over 40 ventilation systems within manufacturing sections of the company, investment that will lead to:
- annual energy savings of 12%, at the same level of production and the same number of operating hours;
- reducing breakdowns of the technological flow with over 150 minutes on average/year, due to optimum temperature provided in manufacturing sections;
- decreasing greenhouse gas emissions.
Total value: 5,620,309.00 Euro
Grant value: 1,940,732.00 Euro