Development of manufacturing capacity and improvement of products parameters to increase productivity and competitiveness of the company on national and international market.
- Feasibility Study development, according to the law in force;
- Grant application development, including: analysis of market constraints and opportunities, project activities development, economic and financial analysis, risks management plan, procurement planning and development, description of project management team, communication management plan with the contracting authority and other stakeholders, additional documents.
The project aims to improve products’ quality parameters (knitted items) and to provide a high level of competitiveness in the market, through:
- Acquisition of advanced machines for knitting, ironing and manufacturing, certified according to international specific quality standards;
- The usage of a modern technology in producing knitted garments;
- Improving the quality parameters of knitted products and ensuring a high level of competitiveness on the market, due to the computer design activity on the knitting machines, by purchasing specific programs and software.
Total value: 1,579,560.95 Euro
Grant value: 649,598.20 Euro