LAFARGE CIMENT (ROMÂNIA) SA
Increasing the company innovation by developing CD infrastructure (supplying the company laboratories with specific equipment).
- Assistance in development of Feasibility Study, as required by GD 28/2008;
- Grant application development (cost-benefit analysis, project activities identification and development, risks management plan, procurement planning, additional documents);
- Assistance during evaluation and grant contracting phases.
The project develops the CD infrastructure of the company by acquiring high-tech equipment that will supply 3 RDI laboratories within the company:
- The central laboratory within the Popesti-Leordeni cement terminal will be supplied with equipments that will develop product innovation activities;
- The laboratories in the cement factories of Hoghiz and Medgidia will be supplied with equipment intended for analysis of raw materials, fuel, final products and other quality parameters specific to the cement manufacturing process. The equipment will facilitate the achievement of activities of process and product innovation.
Total value: 1,011,331.11 Euro
Grant value: 328,018.89 Euro