Improving tourism infrastructure in order to diversify tourism services and increase current accommodation capacity.
- Technical documentation development, according to GD 28/2008: feasibility study, intervention works approval documentation, technical project;
- Market research development for Dumbrava Hotel;
- Grant application development, including: business plan, company’s development strategy, project activities development, cost-benefit analysis, risks management, additional documents.
The project involves modernization of Dumbrava hotel, located in Bacău city, by increasing accommodation capacity and services diversification, by:
- Increasing the number of hotel rooms that are classified in the 3 stars category, from 76 currently to 96 after the project implementation;
- Services improvement:
- Ventilation equipment in all areas of the hotel;
- Wireless internet access in all hotel rooms;
- The construction of 2 new lifts for tourists and a new lift for the hotel staff, in order to avoid overcrowding and the intersection of customer with the hotel staff;
- Security and video surveillance system;
- New leisure facilities for tourists, including: a fitness room and sauna.
Total value: 2,310,992.50 Euro
Grant value: 1,043,614.52 Euro