Gura Humorului Local Council
Exploiting the touristic local potential through investments in the leisure infrastructure: setting-up a ski slope and modernizing “Lunca Moldovei” park in Ariniş area, Gura Humorului.
- Development of Feasibility Study and Technical Project development, according to GD 28/2008 provisions;
- Marketing research regarding the possibilities to capitalize on the tourism potential of Gura Humorului area;
- Marketing plan regarding the possibilities to capitalize on the tourism potential of Gura Humorului area;
- Grant application development, including: project activities development, procurement planning and development, risks management plan, communication management plan with the contracting authority and other stakeholders, additional documents.
Improvement of the local touristic infrastructure through:
- achievement of a ski slope of 1.478 meters length, in Ariniş, Gura Humorului, equipped with uplift and artificial snow machine;
- rehabilitation and consolidation of the access road to the ski slope, bank consolidation works and a parking lot achievement;
- necessary utilizes achievement (water, electricity, sewage, wastewater plant);
- rehabilitation and modernization of “Lunca Moldovei” park in Ariniş, by developing:
- 3 sports fields;
- 1 outdoor pool;
- 1 swimming pool for children;
- a leisure area for tourists;
- an outdoor skating rink.
- setting-up a tourist information point in Ariniș area.
Total value: 8,054,643.00 Euro
Grant value: 6,593,670.00 Euro