Setting-up a Regional Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries to support businesses in the creative industries area and to create new jobs.
- Assistance in technical documentation achievement (feasibility study, technical design), in accordance with the legislation in force;
- Development of financing application, including: defining and detailing the project activities, cost-benefit and economic-financial analysis, risk management plan, procurement procedures planning and achievement, project team description, communication plan with the contracting authority, additional documents.
- Assistance during project evaluation and grant contracting phases.
The project involves the building of a Regional Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries in Cluj-Napoca to support businesses in the creative industries. Hosted firms will have access to the following services:
- operational support services: reception; mail collection and delivery; safety and security, CCTV monitoring system; broadband networking, IP voice and data (basic package); cleaning services (in the common areas); air conditioning system; current maintenance; maintenance tools and equipment; parking access.
- integrated solutions for businesses: promoting the incubated companies on the Center's web portal
- free assistance services (help-desk) in the following areas: consulting and IT services, legal, financial, investment policy, marketing and sales, general management.
Total value: 68,389,300.30 Lei
Grant value: 25,966,717.05 Lei