Project name: Modernization of the transformer substations of E.ON Distribuţie România S.A. – Works for strengthening the electrical network upstream of the connection point of the additional production capacities in order to take over the electricity produced from renewable resources in conditions of safe operation of S.E.N. – Station 110/20kV Hîrlău, Station 110/20kV Paşcani, Station 110/20kV Gorban
Project description: the project proposes:
- increasing the safety of taking over the electricity produced from renewable resources by reducing the number of interruptions;
- reduction of the quantity of unlived electricity;
- reducing the maintenance costs of the electricity distribution network of E.ON Distribuţie Romania;
- modernization of the Hârlău, Paşcani and Gorban substations belonging to E.ON DISTRIBUŢIE ROMÂNIA;
- increasing the safety of the takeover of electricity produced from renewable resources.
- writing application for funding; carrying out financial analysis;
- assistance in the elaboration of the Feasibility Study;
- assistance during the evaluation and contracting period of the project;
- project management during the implementation period and during the durability period.
Total value: 6.838.862,75 RON
Grant amount: 11.780.256,88 RON